Georgia Courts Registrar: Reinstate Your Court Reporting and Firm License
The renewal deadline was April 1, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. All court reporting license and firm late renewals for 2014 must be submitted through the Georgia Courts Registrar (GCR) at https://gcr.onegovcloud.com. Please find below a few steps to help you with the reinstatement process. Quick Tip: Already completed your 2014 renewal application? You can verify the status of your application and print your ID card by logging into your GCR account.
- On the GCR login page download the Step-by-Step User guide using Adobe Acrobat (requires Adobe Reader). Follow the instructions as printed.
- To ensure the most user friendly experience make certain to start the renewal application in the Google Chrome web browser. A free download of the Google Chrome web browser is available on the GCR login page.
- Change the generic password using the Reset Password button at initial log in for security measures.
- Every field in the personal profile with an asterisk must be updated. After clicking “Save” you will be prompted to reenter your current password in the “Password for Save” field.
- Each tile on the right side of the profile page will change to yellow or green after you answer all the questions within the “Questionnaire 1- Renewal Application”, and submit payment. Quick Tip: Follow the Step-by-Step User guide to eliminate red tiles.
Once you have paid, an administrator will review your application. Once our staff has approved it, you will receive an email and be able to print out your 2014 certificate.