The Judicial Council adopts Court Reporting Policies, Fee Schedule
The Judicial Council of Georgia adopted an update to the Official Court Reporters’ Fee Schedule, which prescribes rates payable to non-salaried court reporters for court attendance, specialized services, and transcript production. The Council’s action concludes a three-year effort to detail guidelines and best practices to assist judges and county governing authorities to accurately and cost effectively preserve records of court proceedings.
Click here for further details.
Georgia Court Registrar (GCR) - 2015 Renewal Reminder
The 2015 Renewal season opened on February 2, 2015. All court reporters and court reporting firms will complete the online renewal application via the Georgia Courts Registrar (GCR). To renew, you must log in to the GCR https://gcr.onegovcloud.com using your previously established username and password. Please find below a few steps to help you complete the renewal process.
- Open https://gcr.onegovcloud.com in your web browser. To ensure the most user friendly experience make certain to start the renewal application in the Google Chrome web browser. A free download of the Google Chrome web browser is available on the GCR login page.
- For detailed instructions download the Step-by-Step User guide on the GCR login screen.
- Firm Owners please review the Firm Renewal Applications section of the User Guide for additional instructions on how to access your firms profile page.
- Log in to your profile by entering your username or email and password. Please DO NOT attempt to renew by creating a “New Account”.
- Review and update any personal profile information and click “Save”. After clicking “Save” you will be prompted to reenter your current password in the “Password for Save” field.
- At the bottom of the Profile page, click “Questionnaire 1 – Renewal Application.” Carefully review and verify a response is provided for EVERY question. Some renewal application questions require yearly updates and will require that you select a response. Choose your answers, and then click Submit at the bottom of the Questionnaire.
- Follow the Step-by-Step User guide to eliminate red tiles.
- Once you have answered every question within the Questionnaire and clicked Submit, you will see a new, green Payment button at the bottom of your profile directly next to the Reset Password button. Click Payment and complete that section.
You may log in as many times as you wish to complete your application. However, our office will not review or accept your application until you have completed all steps and have paid your fees. Once our staff has approved it, you will receive an email and be able to print out your 2015 certificate.
To check on the status of your application please log into your account and review the status indicators on your profile page. Once all tiles are green and your status is changed to “approved” your renewal is complete. If any tiles are red your application has not been submitted. Please read through the instructions to complete your application.